The ovid-mcfarlane test

08 November 2008

Part I

Please take out your copybooks. On my mark, you will be given ten (10) minutes to unscramble the following words. There may be more than one correct answer for some words. Please try to find at least one correct answer for each scrambled word.

After the ten (10) minutes, please answer the questions in Part II.

Go.



1.rapiuoh

2.iieergfl

3.hiacd

4.naalct

5.iinnarcad

6.ynnfet

7.ttyoban

8.taeynsrc

Stop.


Part II

What is your age?
What is your gender?
What level of education have you attained?

How many questions in Part I did you answer?

How many questions in Part I do you think you answered correctly?

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being hardly and 10 being very, how would you rate the difficulty of the above exercise?

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being poorest and 10 being excellentest, how would you rate your performance on the above exercise?

Do you consider yourself a narcissist?… Ok, they don’t ask this question. But they ask a whole stream of questions to see if you are, i.e. On a scale of 1-10, how cool are you?

Stop writing now.

Please hand in your copybooks to your teacher, or head of class.

Your answer sheets will be tabulated and then destroyed.
There are minimal risks associated with this study.

...wanna know the answers?

stay tuned.

I'm just messing with you.
I am a psych major.

2 comments:

Mom said...

OK, so I didn't get any of the answers right -- so, am I really as bad at unscrambling as I have always thought or did you "bake the seeds in the oven before you gave it to us?" Mom.

Jae said...

What's the highest number you can think of?

Actually, neither of these are correct.

 
si quid novisti... - by Templates para novo blogger