1st grade

12 November 2009

Ms. Ord walked around the room checking her student's work,

"You guys are such good sentence writers. When you get to high school, your teachers will be so proud of all your good sentences!"

"I don't want to go to high school." someone piped up.

Apparently, there were very strong feelings on this subject as everyone had something to say,

"I don't want to go to high school either!"

"I don't want to leave Ms. Ord's class!"

"I want to get baptized!"

"My cousin never left kindergarten!"

Ah, to be in 1st grade again. Those kids are in for a treat-- it only gets better from there!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, are you working at Wasatch elementary by any chance? Did I ever tell you that I worked there for three years? I love that place!

And I agree--I miss elementary school. Sometimes I even think I'd settle for returning to teaching elementary school.

 
si quid novisti... - by Templates para novo blogger