100

01 October 2009

Read me, a treasure map. See me, my language which draws in the style of Monet: impressions of my mind in brush strokes of type. Count me, my words which add to multiply: the some-thing of all is the greater part. From your crow's nest look over, in and under--standing, look out through your telescope of reading glasses. Measure and triangulate the latitude of my thoughts; take a sounding of my paragraphs for the sandy bottom. Find me, what's buried at the center: X marks the spot. Read me, lost thoughts sketched on velum, floating in an old bottle.

1 comments:

Sam Powell said...

Woah, I'm still trying to figure this out. You've made so many mental images swirl around in my mind that it's cramping up trying to fish out some deep meaning.

 
si quid novisti... - by Templates para novo blogger